August 3, 2010, Logan ate his first real food. He had Sweet Potatoes.
Michelle and I went to IGA in Ovid to get stuff for dinner. While we were passing the baby isle, I had this ah ha moment. I thought Logans Check up with Dr. Josh was to be the following day. So why not try him on some real food.
Now, if you have talked to me, you know I plan to make Logans baby food. And I still plan to do that. But we see the doc onces every other month. So I thought now is as good of time as any. And just because once in a while we have to use store bought food, doesnt mean our lives are over. Look its like you cook dinner and once in a while hit the drive through at McDonalds. See where I am going with this? haha
So anyway, he did very well. His first face was like what in the hell did you put in my mouth. Then he was like hmmm...I can handle this. And he ate one whole tablespoon. What a good boy. Our mess was not too bad if you ask me. And Eric video taped this moment. And I believe I said about 3 minutes in to it something like "okay this is as exciting as it gets". haha So he shut it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment