So last night as I was playing with Logan I point to him and say "YOU" and he did it back to me. He kept pointing at me saying "YOU". It was pretty cute. Then he would lightly hit his head on Eric and say "Ouch" and he would keep doing this. He is so silly these days.
During his time of being sick we sort of allowed him to use his bottle all the time. So now I am going to take it away from him again. I have to get him back on schedule. He is too old to be lugging around a bottle.
Saturday the 16th we went to my cousins wedding reception. And Logan the music love her is was obsessed with dancing. He was on the floor and dancing as long as we let him. We left early because I thought the band was too loud for his baby ears. But he had a great time.
Everyone keeps saying he takes after me. JOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment