As pretty much everyone in our life knows...we are expecting a baby. The cat is out of the bag. It has been a long happy, miserable, scary, exciting journey....get my drift? I will be utilizing this blog to keep anyone that is interested, updated. This pregnancy is very much so wanted by Eric and I. However this pregnancy has been one giant roller coaster.
I am expected to bleed pretty much the entire pregnancy. I am not sure why this is. I only know that it is a good possibility. And before I knew that, I was incredibly afraid thinking I wouldnt get to be a mother to this baby. However, I am in the hands of great doctors that care. And I am being monitored on a constant basis. We only hope and pray this baby continues to grow as it has been. The stats are as follows:
The baby is due on or around February 23, 2010
I am currently at 10 weeks pregnant
The baby on the ultra sound shows arms, legs, spine, and as Eric says a "Medina head".
He dances when we see him. and no I do not know it is a he....I just keep saying it. Which Eric reminds me that we only have a 50/50 percent chance at either. haha Apparently that never changes. Go figure.
Everyone is asking us the various questions you might ask people that you hear are pregnant....
Do you know what you are having?
Do you know how you want to decorate?
Do you know if you are going to do this...or that....
And although I completely understand those questions, the answer to all of them is no. Pretty much we are praying that we get to keep the baby. And our thoughts do not tread past the current moment. I cant wait for the day when I can actually think about those questions in a real tangible way. But until then, we take it one day and sometimes hour at a time. All of your prayers and support is so appreciated. And Eric and I are just thankful that we no longer have to pretend that I am not pregant....because finally I am!
Love,E & E
Ps...I will say this one time only....My grammar is horrible. I will make spelling errors and type the way I see fit So know that I get it....I am bad at this, but I am giving it a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment