Thursday, May 13, 2010

6month what? I dont think so...

So I just want to make this quick and easy. Last night while getting Logan ready for bed, he threw up on me. Not a problem....However, I was upstairs. And we keep his clothes downstairs. Well I just pulled out a bunch of clothes from his bin that I thought "looked" like they could fit him. So I asked Eric to get me that Shark pajama set that I pulled out. I put it on him. And it was only slightly big on him. So I said wait a minute....let me see how big this is. Would you believe it was a 6month outfit? OMG....this is killing me. Slow down camper. I will post a picture later of this outfit. But I mean seriously, he is so long, that these outfits accidentally work. He is still pretty secure in his 3monthers...but the length on the 6monthers really are close to working for him.

Below are a few picks I recently took. One is his smiling away with his "Daddys Monkey" outfit on. I love this outfit on him. And the other is of him next to his month bear.








If that doesnt make you smile...nothing will.

No comments:

Post a Comment