Loving Eric right now. He follows him everywhere he goes. And by follows I mean watches him.
Splashing mommy during bath time. He realized he could make water go everywhere if he kicked and punched at the water. It shocked him at first, then he kept doing it and smiling.
Losing his hair...but no fears, he is my baby...it will grow back.
holding his head a little stronger/less bobble head syndrom. haha
still prefers his mommy
We are trying to transition him from swaddling to just sleep sacks.
Will be moving him to his crib this month...if mommy can handle it.
4 months old!
So this past weekend was fun.
Let me see...May 7th. Logans first Arts & Crafts project. Sharen had Logan do a handprint and footprint for Eric and I. She placed them in frames. One side had a saying for Mothers Day. The other side had a saying for Fathers Day. So Eric got his a little early. Oh man was it super cute. And let me just tell you I about melted. How fun. Sharen is awesome. She is so good with him. We couldnt be happier about it.
May 8, 2010..
Happy Birthday Ericka! Today we had Stefanies bridal shower. The theme was breakfast at Tiffany's. It turned out so nice. All of her bridesmaids dressed up formally. It was very pretty. And we had lots of fun. I took Logan with me. I didnt want to leave him with Eric all day long. So I knew he would be passed around at the shower. And yup...nobody lets me hold him. haha Thats okay. He still knows who I am. He did so good though. So I was happy.
May 9, 2010....
My first Mothers Day. I have mixed feelings about the whole Mothers day thing. I dont want Logan to ever feel obligated to do anything for me. And I dont want Eric to go out of his way for me. It is just a made up day. And honestly I feel incredibly blessed to have my baby. So this commercialized date, does not really need to exist in my mind. That being said...I had a great day. I woke up to Logan just being happy giggly. And so we played in bed most of the morning. It is so nice during this time. I am really enjoying being his mom. Eric of course did not get me a card or anything....which is fine. But I thought he might have done that on his own. And of course I mentioned this to him, that I was surprised. And then what does he do...he calls his mom to pick out a mothers day card for me. Hello...lame! Why bother. But whatever...its the thought that counts right? In any case, we got together at Cheddars for lunch. It was Mom, Dad, Phil, Terry, Rosemary, Trinny, Kameron, Michelle, Stef, Ray, Marc, Me, and Eric and of course Sir Logan. We all had great food. And chatted it up. Erics parents got me a card and rose. And that was very sweet of them.
So me and Michelle, Eric and Logan headed to shop. We were able to pick up Logans Baptism outfit. And when we went to the mall, Eric had me pick out a piece of jewelry for mothers day. So I got this heart pendant, that is suppose to be a mom holding a baby. And it has diamonds on it. Its very pretty! And it was super sweet. I kind of wish he would have just picked out something on his own, because that would mean more. But he was worried I wouldnt like what he picked. In any case, he didnt have to do anything at all. So I really appreciate it. And I am glad he made my 1st Mothers Day a special one. Now the ones to follow....they definitely do not have to be so extravagant. Spending time with my boys is all I need.
So this was Logan first trip to the Mall. We went to the Meridian Mall. And I had to change his diaper in the parking lot. Well guess what....I accidentally stuck my finger in his poop!!!!! Oh that was pleasant. And of course he just sits there and smiles. You know I love this kid, when I dont freak out over a fingered covered in poop. Need I say this again..."times have changed".
We went to Grandmas for the rest of the evening. Everyone is so loving towards my Logan. It is very sweet. It has made this new chapter in my life that much more amazing. Oh and I got his 3 months pictures back from Christy Below are a few more.....

Gerber Baby Who???

Next to his "month" bear.

So cute!

Wearing the outfit from Ian and Melissa and Zoey.

I love his crying face!!!!

Mr. Naked!

Christy made him pose this way!

I wish you could see his bootys I got him from the Gap....they were so cute with this onesie!

Okay I am sorry to do this to him....but I really love this picture. He can kill me later.
Eric and I are so in love with Logan. We just cant believe how amazing he is. And we cant believe how it feels like we have done this forever. It just all feels so natural. I just think about how much fun he is going to be over the summer and I cant wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment