Friday, June 4, 2010

First time up north!

Memorial weekend 2010 was Logans first Holiday up north. I was super excited to take him. We packed as if we were moving out. But we were not about to be caught without what we needed. We borrowed my Dads Avalanche and it was full.

We brought his tub, swing, pool, bed, a million clothes, stroller. I mean seriously did we need all that? Not so much.

Anyway...Logan had a pretty okay time. The problem was it was super stinking HOT that weekend. We gave him a bath outside on the deck which he loved. He splashed the entire deck and me of course. And he had his first time in his swimming pool. He was super happy about that. The boy loves water. He was super cute. And Julian and Owen swam in there also.

Below is a pic of Logan, Owen and Grandma wearing Logans hat. hahahah



And here is a pic of us around the campfire one night....



The power went out for the first time in my memory that last night we were there. And that was strange. Logan did not like that. He was asleep inside. And Eric and I were at the fire. We had his monitor. And he screemed so loud. So we cuddled him until he went to sleep.

Other than that, it was a pretty chill weekend. Just how we like it. I cant wait for him to grow up and play on the playground.

We attempted to take him for a walk in the stroller. Eric had Julian in a stroller and I had Logan. But nope...Logan was not having it. He through a major fit, and we made it half a block and turned around. Better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment