

So my brothers wedding turned out to be a lot of fun. It was seriously the hottest muggiest day for a wedding. And I being the dope that I am, decided to straighten my hair for the occasion. Bad move fuzzy top.
I rushed home got Logan all dolled up in his outfit...oh man he was a cutie.

+of+100_1322.jpg)
I took Logan to the ceremony. During the wedding I had Marc take him out in the hall because he was pretty fussy. And of course one of my aunts instantly snatches him out of Marcs arms. And well then from then on he was passed around to total strangers for the rest of the time we were there. He was so good until it was over. Everyone was super loud and just all over the place that I think it scared him. And he started screaming. So I took him and stepped away from all the madness. And then of course he was totally fine and fell instantly asleep.
Eric and I had Jayna(my student worker in the J-School) watch Logan at his parents house in Dewitt. So we made our way over to their place and got him settled. I thought with the music it would be a bad idea to take Logan. And Jayna is so super sweet I knew he would be just fine. So she was officially our first non family non daycare babysitter for Logan. We paid her about 8.50/hour. Boy have times changed. I got paid like $2.00/hour when I was a kid. WOW.
The reception was lots of fun...very pretty


+of+100_1316.jpg)

I have a million more pics on my facebook page, you can find them there.
Jayna said Logan was super good. And that he loved the song Poker face. I couldnt stop laughing because that is a song I sing to him just about every night when I am getting him ready for bed. He loves Lady GaGa. We have moved on to Bad Romance. He happens to fall asleep when I sing that too him. So either it is my bad voice, or the lyrics. I havent figured it out yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment