As you can see from this picture, this contraption looks pretty miserable. However I was surprised to notice that this thing is hardly noticeable on. And it really helps your tummy. So I might give it a shot and keep it on all day. I have not felt any pain with it on. So it must work a little. Lets hope it stays that way. 
Eric was informed the next day by many family members that he better have had a great time because this time next year he will be changing poopy diapers and feeding a crying baby. Basically that his Octoberfest days are numbered. I hope this isn't the case. But you never know. Like we have any say over how our child is going to dominate our lives.
This weekend we have our Carriage Days Festival. Corn Dogs!!!!!!! And as I have mentioned before we have our softball tournament that we run. I pray the rain stays away. We want this to be a huge success. And I have got Angel to sit with me all day. Well she informed me that 8am time is out of the question. But once she gets around, she will be around to help out. You all should come hang with me. Its lots of fun.
Only 5 more days before we get to see what we are having. Its making me bonkers. It feels like every day that goes by the calendar is moving backwards. I hear people that went to see what they were having only to not have the baby cooperate. I hope the little cupcake/quarterback(I swear I call this baby something new every day) is behaving well. I might get some orange juice or coffee before I go in. This way they can be jacked up on sugar or caffeine. hahaha (Dont judge me!) hahaha
Well thanks for checking in. My next post should be Wednesday next week.
E
Hey that thing might look off and uncomfortable but when you take it off after wearing it for a few hours you will feel a difference and know that it does work. Back 35 years ago I wore one that looked like a girdle, it was a tremendous weight lifter. I didn't feel the downward pressure like when I wasn't wearing it. By the way, yes we will be doing the lupation next year. We just have to get started a little earlier. See you this weekend
ReplyDeleteFrances
I can not wait to find out what we are having.
ReplyDeleteI think it is going to be a girl.
Wait a boy.
Crap!
I don't know
It has been a long journey already babe.
But even though I want to some times smother you with a pillow (That's a joke for all you lame poeple)I still love you and can not wait to see our baby.
dont close your eyes tonight Eric. hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteEric and Estrella,
ReplyDeleteI am so damn excited to find what you are having!! As Joey from FRIENDS would say "I want to find out if I'm going to be an aunt or an uncle!" haha.
Love ya,
Kim
No matter what you have Eric, your baby will look cute in that Detroit Lions outfit that Jesse and Jodi got for your baby. Hey, maybe one of these days they will show up and play!
ReplyDeleteWho made that Lions comment?????
ReplyDeleteHAHA- Way to work in the picture of Eric and the Rick.
ReplyDeleteThat cradle thing looks interesting. It seems like it would be uncomfortable, but I will take your word for it. Trendsetter.
-Angel
its buggin ya that you don't know who wrote it huh?
ReplyDeleteum yeah or I would not have asked.
ReplyDeleteThat thing looks scary, but I'm glad it helps you out.
ReplyDeleteYeah, we were razzing Eric about Oktoberfest next year, but as he so accurately pointed out, me, Tom, Kathy and Eric were there and we have kids....so it can be done. But next year, Eric has to bring you along too!