So today at about 7:57am I felt the baby move. hahah I know the time because I was just logging on to my computer at work. And of course I text Eric immediately to let him know. His response was "Cool" "make sure you blog it". haha He was about to start class.
I think what I felt was the baby. It was a bunch of tiny bubbles that lasted about 3-4 minutes. It is 10:10am right now and I have yet to have it happen again. But it felt pretty distinct. Who knows, maybe I am reaching here, and it was gas. hahah That would so be me.
So at this point the following is going on:
I still have random Round Ligament Pain. It just has not been as intense as that one day.
Of course after a day of walking at Mackinaw, by night I couldn't walk at all.
I am now over the peeing every 10 minutes deal. I do believe this is the calm before the storm. I love sleep!!!!
I have this thing where I totally want to eat a particular item. I get it and it makes me sick and I don't like it. Pretty much nothing tastes good except for the following standby items:
Pasta
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Peaches
Strawberries...any berries.
Those can pretty much make me feel pretty good. Oh and a random bowl of cereal.
Tomorrow is the apt with my OB to hear the heartbeat for the first time. This makes me laugh as we have been listening for 3 weeks now. But oh well. I am not one to pass up a high tech moment. Also I will be getting the highly coveted flu shot. Not to be confused with the swine flue shot. I don't have any fears about actually contracting swine flu. But who knows...someone gets it right? I guess only the health departments get those vaccines. Dr. offices don't even get them. Apparently there is hardly enough to go around. Go figure. FYI...if you want a cheap shot for the flu shot and you don't have insurance. Walgreen's was giving them for $24.99. That's not bad to prevent the flu.
Well that is all I have for now. Uneventful is how I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment