Okay I am going to try real hard to write 2010. I keep messing up!!!!! GRRRR>...
So today we had our NST/Ultrasound/Office Visit. I invited Erics mom to come see the little guy on the big screen. So Eric and I went back to get me hooked up to the monitors. Everything was all good. His heart rate went up to like 191 and it freaked me out. But she said it was fine.
Then we had our ultrasound. My Aunt Frances went back with Eric and I and Rosemary. And we were able to see him breathing. His little belly was going up and down. It was so cute. All looked good. She said my amniotic fluid was perfect. And I guess that is all they look for now at this point. At 36 weeks I believe I will get another growth ultrasound. And of course I am sure my entourage was excited to be able to see Logan on screen. However, he was quite tame by the time we had our ultrasound. He was moving around like crazy prior to that. But he did have his foot on his forehead. Good lord that kid is limber. It was cute.
I met with Dr. Kelley today. She was pleased with how far we have come. She thinks the baby looks great. And of course she said if we can make it to week 35 she would have no worries. I wanted to slap her. She changes the week every week of when she will feel better. I just felt like saying keep it to yourself.
She then asked me how I was doing on my diet. I said what diet? She said for you sugar. I said oh I eat what I want when I want. haha She just laughed. She thought my sugars looked a little higher than she likes in the morning, but that in the day and night they look good. So I told her I would try to monitor what I do. She said that was good. Plus I had lost 4 pounds that I packed on over the holidays. Dont ask me where it went. My feet are getting harder and harder to see. hahaha
Then Aunt Frances and I made our way to Com Arts. My work needed me to come in to sign a few papers to get some students processed for graduation. and it was the perfect opportunity to see some people. I met a new coworker. And I was able to see some of my fave people. We chatted it up a bit. And we talked about my upcoming shower that is to be held next week. My friend Kim is throwing me a noon hour bash. I cant wait. My first shower. Plus I miss everyone at work.
Then we made our way to Michaels to get some supplies. I am making one of the invitations to my showers. And it was a perfect opportunity to use my cricut for the first time.
When we got home we opened up my cricut and got started right away. The monkeys are so cute. I hope it all turns out. By the end, my mom, Dad, and michelle were all helping me cut out little animals. hahah
No comments:
Post a Comment