Okay this should be short and sweet. I am just shy of 33 weeks. And Logan needs more time that is for sure. But I am getting to the point where I am just tired of being tired, and sore, and pregnant. My stomach is at an all time roundness. Which is great and uncomfortable all at the same time.
I woke up feeling good so we made our way to the cafe in St. Johns for breakfast. It just sounded nice to get out. Then we rented movies, and made our way to our house. There Eric and I and Michelle and Sue cleaned out my kitchen cabinets. Well I sat on the couch. Michelle picked up things and I told her what to toss and what to keep. We made huge progress.
Finally we got home. Eric brought Logans Car seat home. We needed to get the car seat cover set up. And I want everything in place for his big debut. It was so cute watching Eric put stuff together. I just cant wait for more. He was so proud when he was done. He is going to be a great dad.
Then him and I laid in bed and watched Julie and Julia. And it was so good. We then had a snack. Then Michelle joined us and we watched another movie.
By the end of the night I was exhausted and sore...and whiny. And it was obvious because I woke up to go pee only 2 times. BIG BABY...pushes on my bladder, I usually make 4-6 pit stops in a night. haha
Oh and I have been reading my what to expect in the first year book that Melissa got for me. So much info......
No comments:
Post a Comment