Today Eric and I made our way to my Non Stress Test. Everything appeared to be just what they wanted to see. So this apt was short lived. Which is just how we like it. And I got a little excited for the lady next to me. As she got the news that she was going to be induced in a few days. How fun!!!!
Then Eric and I made our way to Panera. I was feeling well so we thought why not? There we had sandwiches and shared some creamy oooy gooey good mac and cheese. haha On our way home, we thought why not swing in to Erics parents place for a short visit. We called and found out that they were at IHOP in Dewitt. So we made our way over there.
We sat with them while they ate brunch. We were able to catch up. And it was nice to get outside for a change. Everyone seems to be doing well. And of course we are all excited for Logan to get here when he is ready.
So Eric and I headed home to prepare some treats for New Years Eve. The whole New Years things is just odd to me. Especially now that I cant leave. Its like this major build up and no climax. But we made the most of what we had. And Rick and Julie, Ray and Stef, mom, Dad, Michelle, Phill were all there to hang out. So that was nice. At Midnight we drank our bubbly. I had St. Julian White Grape. and it was super good. But of course it gave me killer heart burn. And Eric kissed my tummy and then kissed me. He then told me that Logan now comes first. Which I thought was so cute. Things like that make me want to cry. In a good way of course.
Then things got a little more exciting....we played games and laughed and ate snacks. All in all we had a good time. better ones to come next year for sure!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment