So tomorrow will be Logans first overnight trip. We are going to Grand Rapids to stay the night at my cousin Dannys house. Dad is suffering from cabin fever. So he asked Eric and I to go with them. So we have a lot of packing to do for tomorrow. I am pretty sure it will look like we are moving in. I just dont want to be stuck needing something. My baby has to have everything. haha So wish us luck.
So yesterday Eric and I picked up Logan from Sharons. And we got him ready to go for a walk. I thought it would be nice for Logan to take a walk with Dad. So we walked over to my Grandmas. And then made our way to my parents house. My Mom and Michelle decided to go walking with us. So oddly enough we walked by the cemetary in Ovid. And mom suggested we go see cousin Lauries tombstone that just came in. Well it didnt, but we went out there anyway. No this isnt weird. haha I said okay this is Logans first time in a cemetary. Then we made our way over to Great Grandma and Grandpas site. So weird I know. Then back home we went.
We got Phil and Dad and went out to dinner. When we got there Logan was good for the first half of dinner, and then he decided to blow out his diaper. This made him really upset. So then Eric and I took him out to the van to change his diaper. We noticed that when I emptied his diaper bag that I forgot to put the wipes container back in. Fortunately we had a zip lock baggie with 2 wipes in it. OMG...he poohed all over his diaper. And I successfully cleaned him up with 2 wipes and one diaper. And thank God for the zip lock bag. We were able to store that nasty diaper in there. Eric still can not stomach a poopy diaper. What a wimp. In any case, it was decided that bath night would happen that night instead of the next. I wasnt sure how clean I got the poor kid in the back seat at night. He was then a happy little camper.
I do believe his digestive system is maturing as it should be. In the past 4 days he went pooh 3 times. That is a world record for this kid. So we are pretty happy. Hope he keeps it up. His poor tummy doesnt like the other way. Now to get Eric use to the crap. I should just smear him with it and just help him get over his fears. haha
I know, that was gross.
We set up a tentative date next month to get his 3 month pictures taken with Christy again. The plan is every 3 months. This is pretty cool, as we were more than pleased with the first ones. I have no idea what this one will be like. He will actually be wearing clothes. So any suggestions would be great!
He was particularly more cute this morning than yesterday. And I had to dance with him for breakfast. hhaa a million kisses all around.
No comments:
Post a Comment