So yesterday I pick up Logan and head over to mom and dads house. And Jodi and mom took him for a little walk. Well they came back soon because Logan was super fussy. Which is not like him in a stroller. He likes to go for walks. So I was like hmmm...maybe he is gassy or something. Well sure enough, he pooped on Jodi. He blew out his diaper so bad. It was up his back and everything. I have never seen him do this. And it was loud too. haha We could not stop laughing.
So in to the bath Sir Logan went. We got him all cleaned up and then took him outside again. And then Michelle took him. And what does he do....Craps again. Oh my lord! Fortunately he kept all of his grossness contained in the diaper. I just thought omg...not again. haha
Then me Mom, Dad, Michelle, Phil and Billy went out to dinner. I passed Logan to Phil, and he said it was the first time he ever held him. I was like WHAT? He is 3 months old for goodness sake. Anyway...then home we went to wait for Daddy. Eric had to stay at school late to finish up his final projects. He got home after 10pm.
And this morning when we were getting ready,Logan was super hungry. So I was late to work because he would not let me get away with not feeding him. Sharen lives several blocks from us. You would think he could wait but no. You will know that Logan does not tollerate wet/dirty diapers. And he does not tollerate being hungry. He will let you know. And I dare someone to get away with not taking care of him. haha He is a diva like his mother. haha
Oh and on a side note, in the middle of the night, Eric was feeding him. When he was done, he was pretty fussy with Eric. And he was wondering what was wrong with him. He handed him to me, and he shut up instantly. Eric then was very upset that Logan preferred his mom over him. But then I tell Eric, some days he will prefer me, and others he will prefer him. Its the nature of the beast. And when he prefers Eric over me, Eric can console me.
No comments:
Post a Comment