I have more to write about that day later, but here is a photo of him and his cousin Colin playing in water at cousin Jacob's open house. Logan thinks he can swim in anything. Poor Colin
After some hiccups along our journey we have our baby Logan....Join us on our sometimes monthly sometimes daily submissions of life with this awesome little man.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
First sentence
Logan woke up Saturday 6/18/11 and said his first complete sentence. He said "Shell, where are you". Eric and I could not stop laughing. He always calls his Aunt Michelle "Shell". Its really cute. So that was what he came up with that day.
I have more to write about that day later, but here is a photo of him and his cousin Colin playing in water at cousin Jacob's open house. Logan thinks he can swim in anything. Poor Colin
I have more to write about that day later, but here is a photo of him and his cousin Colin playing in water at cousin Jacob's open house. Logan thinks he can swim in anything. Poor Colin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment