So this past weekend we went up north for Memorial weekend. And the weather was nice but it wasnt the greatest weekend ever, but it wasnt the worst either.
Saturday, Logan was demonstrating his balancing skills on his dino bike and he fell head first on to the concrete. Yup he has an awesome scrape on his his. He cried so hard. You know that cry where they dont make a sound? Yup that one. He was over it in less than 5 minutes and ready to do it again. I quickly moved him to the grass. That kid does not care. haha
Then Sunday we went fishing with all of the kids. When we got back, I touched Logan and he had a little fever. I checked, it was 102.7. This seemed to have fluctuated from that to about 99.1 throughout the weekend. And it did not stop until yesterday(wednesday_ afternoon). He has been tossing and turning and crying in his sleep. Just groggy and uncomfortable. The PA at his doc office said it is probably a virus. Isnt that what they say when they dont know what in the hell is wrong with your kid? Well It probably was, but there is nothing you can do but wait it out. So we did. And as of yesterday late he was feeling better. I stayed home with him all week. He thought Eric was there and he yelled over the baby gate "Eric, what doing". I about pissed myself. That is what I yell up to Eric just about any time I yell upstairs. haha It sounded so cute though.
Fingers crossed that he is recovered! My poor baby.....
No comments:
Post a Comment