So Monday was Logans 1st day home with his Dad. However, they were not alone. Selicia, Adrianna and Alex came over in the afternoon and pooped him out. So he had a good time. eric....not so much.
Tuesday was the funeral for my moms Uncle Henry (Aunt Angie's husband). So I went tot he funeral without Eric and Logan. On our way to the luncheon I got Eric and Logan to go with me. And of course Logan was wild and didnt want to sit still. So every one would come up and take him for a short walk or whatever. He seemed to enjoy this.
So today is the first day that Eric and Logan are on their own...or so I think. I will be signing Logan up for the Summer Reading Program at the library. That is if Eric is okay with taking him there. We shall see.
Logan does:
He copies everything we have to say And likes to say "woah" a lot
He climbs on everything that can be climbed.
He throws everything he plays with in to the kitchen (it is gated off)
He still sort of drinks his bottle. But he does often drink out of his straw cup
Loves Bath time still
Loves to put everything in his mouth Still!
He has taken to watching cartoons a little more. We need to stop that real quick.
He wears 12 months-18 month clothes.
Size 5.5-6 shoes
size 4 diapers
I am sure there are some more memorable markers I would like to list here. But for now, this will do!
No comments:
Post a Comment