Tuesday, December 22, 2009

31 weeks....

Today is 31 weeks. We have 9 weeks left on our ticker. I cant believe we are finally in our single digits of the countdown.

I have nothing significant to post at this point. But I do want to say that last night while we were laying in bed I made Eric stare at my stomach. I said "watch, you can see him move". And when I tell him this, Logan instantly stops moving.....most of the time. But last night, Eric saw him move. It really really looks like an alien in your stomach. He thought it was pretty cool. He has been extremely active in the last 24 hours. Everything I read tells me his movement should be less drastic now because he has little room in there. Yet my kid is doing gymnastics....go figure.

Thats the funny thing I keep forgetting to post. A lot of times Logan hides from Eric. I will tell him to touch me to get him to calm down now. hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment