Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 26, 2009

Not sure why I am typing this info...but I know what we did, so I may as well continue.

Eric made plans to go to the new Michigan Brewing Company with my brother and his brother. And Stephanie and I got Chinese and watch Inglorious Bastards with Uncle Rick and Aunt Sue. It was a pretty good movie.

By the time the guys got home, they were a little tipsy. But sounded like they had a good time. I always get scared when these guys go out...They like to spend money!!!!! UGH!!!!!!

Rick and Julie came by and then the fam ended up playing board games for the night. And we ordered Main Street Pizza for dinner. I was so HOT in the living room that I had to make my way to the bedroom early. I am dying of heat these days. The bedroom is always cooler than the house. So this time I was happy.

Another funny thing about bed time. Lately I roll over and realize Eric has been wearing his jeans to bed. I say why are you doing this. He tells me so he is ready in case I go in to labor. He doesnt want to be caught in sweat pants. OMG...he says he is joking, but I think he is sort of serious. I think its cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment