I had my first follow up apt with Dr. Kelley since my cerclage. Prior to this I barely wanted to go back to her. In my mind, she made too many mistakes for me to feel comfortable going to her. But, on the other hand, she did so many right things. And I had addressed my feelings about Dr. Kelley to Dr. Roth. I told him I was worried about her delivering my baby. He said to me, "Estrella, any monkey can deliver a baby. Its how we keep the baby inside the mom is what matters". So I knew it would be okay as he was on my side.
With every suggestion Dr. Kelley gives me, I run it by Dr. Roth first. If he agrees, I am game. So I went to my apt with Dr. Kelley. My Aunt Frances took me. And when she came in, I didnt attack her. I didnt accuse her. I just listened to her recap over what she had learned about my case. And she asked me if I had any questions. I told her that I knew it was a waiting game. And that at this point I am just fine. We talked about my birthing plan I had come up with at Dr. Roths office. And we talked about the steroids for the baby. At this point I was 22 weeks. She mentioned starting steroids at 26 weeks. To which I told her no, I am getting them at 24 weeks and that if she wouldnt do it then I would have him do it. In my mind she is no longer in control of how I am getting treatment. And if he tells me one thing...that is how it is going to be. And you all know me....thats whats going to happen. haha So she said okay that was fine with her as long as it was fine with him.
October 24, 2009.
Eric felt Logan kick for the first time. We had just woken up. And of course I have been feeling him on a constant basis since about 18/19 weeks. And so I layed Erics hand on my belly. And he started dozing off. But then Logan kicked him and it woke him up. haha It was so cool. I felt bad that I get to feel everything and he dont know what its like. So it was nice for him to feel him.
At this stage Logan seriously has a pattern. He is up every morning at about 7:30am - 8amish. Then of course with lunch. And about 4pm. And then about 8pmish. And about 11pmish. And of course 3am YEAH my favorite. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment