Today is my brothers birthday. And of course it is Christmas Eve.
We woke up and made plans to go shopping for a few last minute items I needed. So I picked up Michelle and Cierra. Or Eric did I should say. And off we went to shop a little. We ended up going to the Cafe in St. Johns for breakfast. I ate a pizza and wheat toast with Jelly. So odd I know. And everyone else ate breakfast as they should have at that time.
Then we went to Walmart. They had a wheel chair but it had a basket on it. And I said no way. Plus I was really sore at this point. So I opted to stay in the car. Eric knew what we needed anyway. So we text shopped like usual. Only this time I was in the car instead of home in bed. '
We then went to Beaners and got my fave holiday drink. Peppermint Stick Mocha. But I get a small one, because I dont want Logan to be jacked up on Sugar. hahah Then it was straight home.
When we got there Cierra shaved my legs for me. hahah It was pretty comical. At this stage in my pregnancy, I cant see past my stomach. So I needed her. Plus she gave me another one of her awesome pedicures that she gives. And I got my toes touched up after an awesome leg massage. Ahhhh I owe her big time.
Adrianna and Kameron were in the church play this year. So everyone but me and Eric and Michelle headed out over there to watch them. I guess it was really cute. Then we all had dinner. We had surprise guests for dinner this year, that being Tino, Amber and Marcus. It was fun and good. And the boys went through about 5 of my fave bottles of wine. None for momma. haha
And it was a night of watching Christmas movies and opening gifts. I received my Paula Deen cutting board. It is so cool. My Dad thought they were kidding when they said I wanted that. But it was the greatest gift ever!!! Well the pots and pans would have been good too. hahah Eric got a Spartan pullover and international beer sampler from my sister. All in all it was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment