Monday, August 10, 2009

Anniversary Weekend

So this weekend was Eric and my 11 year anniversary as I said before. And we chose to spend it with my cousins Monica, Jerry, & Danny. I started my Saturday waiting for Eric at Monicas house to get out of his first sailing class. I was greeted at the door by Selina with a hug and a beautiful pillow. I had mentioned to this incredibly talented 9 year old that my back hurt at work. So she made me this pillow so I would be comfortable. Did I mention she is "9"! So that made me super happy. I believe that is my first "pregnancy" related gift. Thanks Selina! And FYI....you must order these pillows from her. I believe she is going to be rich some day with all the smarts and talents this girl has.

When Eric returned from class we took Selina to her crochet class and then we shopped. And we spent the afternoon at Panera and Home Depot. That was a super huge day for me. And we headed back to Monicas to wait for jerry to get out of work. I was lazy, it was hot, and the humid weather gave me a Frizzy head. Which I have now dubbed the "Frizz Nasty".

Dinner at Spagnolos. Eric and I totally love this place. And we thought it was super funny that the very first time we went there was with Jerry and Monica many years ago. And we were then seated at the very same table. Full Circle...I think so. So anyway, I think Danny and I were super disappointed with our meals. but we had a good time none the less. But to totally redeem the disappointments of dinner, we made our way to Dustys Cellar. OH BABY!!!! I had the Chocolate Fondue. Jerry and Monica had Cheese Cake. And Danny had Creme Brule'. Which is my fave dessert, however I can not turn down a bowl of chocolate and strawberries. And Eric totally has non buyers remorse, as he cant stop talking about the fact that he did not get the cheese cake. Well I am always up for heading back. haha

We made our way back to Monica and Jerrys house. No kids were around, so the boys got their drinks. And Monica enjoyed her Vino from Italy that we chose that day. And I enjoyed my Cran-Grape Ocean Spray beverage. Ahhh the joys of non-alcoholic drinks. haha And we watched a movie. Would you believe that we were in bed before 12:30am. How lame are we? haha But we had a good day.

Yesterday was nothing but lazy day for me Monica and Danny. Jerry had to go to work bright and early. And Eric had yet another sailing class. So it was delivered pizza and E! Tv. And because I pee every 10 minutes, I probably owe Monica some toilet paper. Eric and I finally decided to give the Dowells their house back, we got home and worked on our bloated garden. We then delivered the goods to everyone at Grandmas house. And then as previously planned, I dropped Eric off at home, and I went to see Orphan.

Okay this movie was so wicked and left me with vivid dreams of freaky kids. Not a smart move on my part. But it was good.

Today I am back at work with previously mentioned pillow. And I am wishing Eric won the lotto so I could stay home any time I wanted. Until then...here I sit. Ohh and I have to go pee.....

Talk soon!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment