Friday, August 14, 2009

Photo Shoot Friday

Above are the shots we got of the baby yesterday morning. I tried to scan them good, but not so much. The first two are side profiles of the baby. The last one, he/she is facing you. I think he/she looks like an alien. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH hahaha

Enjoy if you can make it out! Click on the photos to enlarge.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, do you have this strong feeling that the baby is a boy, or just strong wishes. We are happy for you guys and pray for you daily. Monica and Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm I dont think I have strong feelings either way. If by strong feelings you mean my intuition. On one hand I really want a boy. I am not sure why. And then on the other hand, a girl would be so fun to play with. haha So I will keep you posted if I have any moments of clarity. haha

    Thanks for your prayers, they are much needed and appreciated.

    E

    ReplyDelete