Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Your Daily Dose of ME!

So I have yet to decide how often I want to update this thing. And when I talked to Eric this morning he asked me if Planned to blog every day or whenever something significant was going on. I guess my answer is, whenever I feel like it. So today you get a daily dose of me!



Eric and I are in the process of doing several things...

1. finalizing his school schedule for fall and spring.

2. organizing our softball tournament for Carriage Days

3. Organizing the Trivia Contest that Eric and my bro thought would be ideal for the festival.

4. Organizing my lupus scrapbook fundraiser

5. living. Oh yeah we have to live too....I forgot

6. oh and think about how bad we want a Prius and decide if I really want to dive into the world of car payments when I finally have none!



So that about sums that up. Our 11 year anniversary is this Saturday. Can you believe it? Wow, times flies. Even though not all of it was fun, most of it was. Now on to the next 11, with an 11 year old. Can that really happen to us? hahah (fingers crossed). I cant wait to have that daughter that is 10 times worst than I was to my parents. Isnt that what they say? YIKES. That means my child will kill us in our sleep. Excellent! Sorry Mom and Dad. (that should get me some redemption points).

Feeling okay today. Less issues for sure. But who knows, they always creep up when I least expect them. Maybe today can just be chalked up to being a good day. Lets hope!

Thats all for now I suppose. I do have to remember that I should work. haha Lots and lots to do.



Ciao for now!



E

2 comments:

  1. You're doing good by thinking about other things but even if you weren't pregnant I think you have to slow down and let others plan some of your activties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they do say that paybacks are hell, but why am I suffering Jerry's paybacks. I always feared that Dowell blood would contaminate my children. Monica

    ReplyDelete