Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sleepless in Ovid

So I don't have anything significant to report. However I have been having a lot of problems in the sleep area. I have to go pee every day at 3amish. And I roll out of bed and make the miles long walk downstairs to my bathroom. By the time I pee for 45 minutes straight and make my miles long walk back upstairs, I am wide awake. OH MY GOD. I can not get back to sleep for the life of me. I finally am able to doze off at or around 6am only to have to wake up for work at 6:30am. Does anyone and I mean anyone have any strategies for coping? I know I am suppose to hate getting advice from mothers. But I am here to tell you, I will take what I can get.

So then I have this rush of energy from like 8am until 11. Which then at that point I can eat your face off. I am so starving and tired. I get really happy. yeah right! Ask my family what my "I'm hungry" face looks like. Not pretty. And then I crash. I crave sleep until I get home. I want to crawl in to bed right away. And of course Michelle(my sister) thinks this is the funniest thing. I believe she thinks I am the laziest person on the planet.

On the other side of things, I am so so grateful that I do not have any other horrible pregnancy symptoms. I think my worry trumps throwing up, but all in all, its been good.

On a plus note, today I am 4 months pregnant. YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was up around 3:00am too. But its only because I feel asleep with a Halloween II trailer playing and I woke up thinking that Meyers was in my house!

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. First try not drinking anything an hour earlier than you usually do see if that works. If not why not try listening to on of those soothing tapes they have like at Walmart. They may not put you to sleep but they are supposed to help you relax and remember Eric needs his sleep so use headphones. Just kidding, if you're awake he should be too, maybe rubbing your feet or calves, nothing above the knees. He should share in all stages of this childs life too.
    aunt frances

    ReplyDelete